Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Welcome to Leanyland's Magical Kingdom of Learning

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!
I am so excited to meet each of you and watch you thrive in our 7th grade Language Arts Class. We will be doing lots of fun things as we learn together.

This first week we will be doing the following:

  • get to know each other
  • learn the class procedures and expectations
  • establish our reading and writing notebooks
  • be introduced to the truly awesome i-Read program
  • And, begin reading in class - I have lots of great books in my library, so I know you'll find just the book for you.
My promise to you:
    I promise that if you come to school each day and complete the learning activities, you will be successful. I also promise that I will help you - please ask questions if you don't understand, please ask to come in during FLEX time so you don't get behind, and please come in before/after school if you need extra help. I know together, we can make your academic dreams a reality - after all, this is "The Magical Kingdom of Learning"

You may contact me by e-mail: kathryn.leany@washk12.org